1/14/22 – Changes in Schedule
Due to an unexpected emergency, Divine Liturgy will not be served on Sunday, January 16th or the Vigil Feast of the Theophany on Tuesday, January 18th.
We will keep you updated on all changes. We are truly sorry about this.
1/1/22 – January 2022 Schedule of Services
Happy New Year! Enclosed is the January 2022 Schedule of Services. Spread the word and please join us!
4/7/21 – Reopening the OLF Chapel for Sunday 10:00 am Divine Liturgy
Dear Parishioners and Friends. We have reviewed our service schedule and are pleased to announce that, effective Sunday, April 11, we will resume regular Sunday Divine Liturgy services at 10:00 am in our OLF chapel.
Please be aware that the chapel maximum capacity is 10 attendees. Admittance is on a first-come, first-served basis. When we reach capacity, we will not be able to accommodate any additional attendees.
With the exception of Pascha, all services will be celebrated in the OLF Chapel. We intend to post specific weekly service schedules by the middle of each week. Please be aware that circumstances may warrant last-minute changes.
Pascha: We will celebrate the All-Night-Vigil for Pascha next door in Saint Monica’s church. The service begins at 11:30 pm Saturday evening, May 1. Please note that due to coronavirus restrictions, there will be no social gathering/reception following the service.
In order to resume services successfully in the OLF chapel, by law we must adhere to the current federal, state, city and SF Archdiocese coronavirus safety protocols. At the end of this message we have included the detailed current OLF chapel safety protocols. These guidelines represent requirements, not suggestions. If you are unable or unwilling to follow our safety protocols, we ask that you not attend services with us at this time.
Based on our recent reopening experience, I wish to highlight some guidelines that need special attention:
• Everyone must wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times in the facility.
• Only the front entrance, chapel and first floor restroom are open for services. The remainder of the OLF facility is closed and is strictly off-limits.
• Entrance to the chapel is only from the Geary Boulevard entrance.
• The restroom can only be accessed from the rear/parking lot entrance.
• No social gatherings or social interactions are allowed inside the facility.
• Parishioners must leave the facility immediately following the final prayers.
• No congregation singing or chanting is allowed.
We look forward to the resumption of the Sunday Divine Liturgy in our beloved OLF chapel. We ask for your cooperation in making this a reality.
Yours in Christ,